-
August 26th, 2002, 02:32 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Ah well. We manage fine without a manager. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 9th, 2002, 03:24 PM
#32
Inactive Member
I'm planning on taking a computer course so I can do some "fancy" stuff ..like big letters and pictures etc.,,,,
-
September 14th, 2002, 04:36 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Good luck, HTML is not enabled, you can't put pictures anywhere... I mean, where did they go?
-
September 15th, 2002, 02:49 AM
#34
Inactive Member
We are being censored..now foul language...or pictures....just try saying even a-s..watch ***
-
September 15th, 2002, 11:43 AM
#35
Inactive Member
We R eingbee uckingfee ensoredcee! Whatever happened to freedom of speech? I read about that in something called a... constisomething. You know what, mum, they can take our swears, they can take our forum, but they can NEVER take our FRRRRRREEDOM!
*Charges British horsemen with single spear*
-
September 24th, 2002, 09:37 PM
#36
Inactive Member
itshay on ostboardhay..hehehehehe...FREEDOM...wasn't that a Mel Gibson line as he was being drawn and quartered as William Wallace in Braveheart???
-
September 28th, 2002, 02:20 PM
#37
Inactive Member
Yeah, but he said it in the speech when they stormed the Brits, something like they can take our country, but they can never take our FRRRRRREEDOM! Something like that.
Was I the only one who thought that movie was a bit cliche and long-winded?
-
September 30th, 2002, 12:00 AM
#38
Inactive Member
and way too bloody...you can give me the essence of slaughter without the graphics..LOL..I like my blood baths "clean"...now sound in a movie can terrify me more than the actual visual....my mind can be pretty darn garphic..Take the first scene in Jaws....you never saw the shark..but that, do do..do do...dododododod..will live in my mind forever..and "Alien"...those background sounds of the ship..that constant "white" noise drove me crazy...
-
September 30th, 2002, 02:13 PM
#39
Inactive Member
No, with me it was that bleeping the guns made. You know, the motiondetectors? Beep... Beep... Beep... Beepbeep... Beepbeep... Beepbeepbeepbeep... "RUN!" Blam!Blam!Buddabuddabudda BOOM, BOOM! *Skrish* *splash* "AAAH, it got me, it got me!"
-
September 30th, 2002, 04:10 PM
#40
Inactive Member
You're a HAM!!!....did you like the movie "The Mask"?? It starred Jim Carey. I can see you in that role. LOL
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks